holly b {18 months}


Well, I didn't do my usual weigh and measure, and I'm about a month late posting this, but here are the few notes I've put in my phone about Holly these last few months!

Stats

  • Size 4 diapers
  • 12-24 month clothes, but 18m clothes fit best!
Words
At 15 months, she was saying about 10 words, and now she also says:
  • Mommy
  • Papa
  • Hiya
  • Puppy
  • Doggie (every animal is either a puppy or a doggie haha)
  • Boo (sounds like "Bo")
  • Beep
  • Ew (always about diapers or toilets 😂)
  • Yummy
  • Baby (and she says it anytime she sees a toddler or younger!)
Her favorite and most commonly used words are "mommy" "go" "uh oh" "no" and "puppy."

Milestones
  • 12 teeth (including 4 molars)
  • Mastered the art of getting out of being picked up right around 15 months
  • Giving hugs and kisses when asked (sometimes) 😍
Obsessions

  • She definitely prefers mom. Anytime she gets hurt, anytime I'm THERE, she wants me. Which is both sweet (for me) and sad (for Russ), and sometimes suffocating. I do love all the snuggles she gives me, but sometimes I need to put her down and she just screams at me!!
  • She loves her stuffed puppy and we recently started having her sleep with it to give her another association to make travel sleep easier.

Random Tidbits

  • She makes a silly face and will do it on command. It's stinking cute.
  • Ada started wanting to do morning time alone, and I started going on walks every morning, so Holly usually joins me in the stroller. She's an easy walking buddy because she doesn't complain (like Ada used to when I'd take her on walks at this age) and she doesn't talk to me incessantly (like Ada does now if I take her on a walk...but I promise, I love Ada, too! 😂)
  • Eating: She seems to be a little less picky lately. Loves rotisserie chicken and raspberries. Also a fan of Dad's sourdough bread!
  • Sleep: For a minute there, I thought it was time to transition her to one nap, but she didn't do well with it so we switched back to two for now. The transition will be soon, but not yet! For now, she wakes between 6:20&6:45am, naps from 9-10am (I wake her) and 1-3pm (I usually wake her), and goes to bed around 7:15pm (taking 30-60 minutes to fall asleep, but fighting the sleep harder if I put her down any later).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}