thanksgiving home tour 2017

Apparently, a lot of people don't decorate for Thanksgiving. And honestly, I can see why, because over the years as I've browsed Pinterest for ideas, it's honestly way harder to find decor I like for Thanksgiving than it is to find decor for Halloween or Christmas. There's a lot of fall decor, but I like decor that is more specifically "Thanksgiving."

A few years ago, I made a Thanksgiving Turkey art piece that I still love. I also did the gold-tipped feather garland, "so blessed" pumpkin, bunch of wheat, and filled hurricane vase in past years. But this year I really finished up the whole Thanksgiving look with my pie garland, "thanks and giving" printable, and my "thankful" garland. I now feel like my Thanksgiving decor is complete!










this quote piece used to just be thanksgiving decor, but now i leave it up year-round. 



Do you decorate for Thanksgiving?


Comments

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love! And if you're a no-reply blogger, check back here for my replies :)

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}