the one where i start blogging again

So I'm feeling a little green . . . green with envy, that is.

I think some people are just born to blog. They're just so creative and funny and they make their ordinary lives sound so exciting.

[[Which is, I guess, how it should be. Well, maybe not blogging-wise . . . buuuuut people should be excited about their ordinary lives because a little excitement can change things from ordinary to extraordinary.]]

But anyway . . . I don't really think I was born to blog, and I'm not even sure if I'll be updating very often, or if my updates will be worth reading. But I guess now that I've started my happily ever after (and since I got a little push from a friend), I'll try my fingers at blogging once again. Since I know everyone is just dying to read about my incredibly wonderful new life with the man of my dreams ;) :)


**ashleynicole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

our first murder mystery

5 on friday

it's a love story {part 5}